IACS Kolkata Jobs Notification:
Indian Association for the Cultivation Science (IACS), Kolkata invited applications for the posts of Scientist ‘D’ and other posts under the Technical Research Centre (TRC) for Molecules and Materials. Posts are purely on Temporary Basis, initially for the period of 01 (one) year and may be extended up to 05 years. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format.
Last Date of Application: Rolling Advertisement
IACS Kolkata Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist ‘D’ – 04 Posts
- Research Associate (RA) – 08 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IACS Kolkata Scientist ‘D’ and Other Jobs:
- Scientist ‘D’/ Research Associate (RA): Possess Ph.D. Degree in Science with the respective specialty.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Possess Master’s Degree or equivalent in the appropriate discipline of Science.
- Scientist ‘D’: 07 years.
- Research Associate (RA)/ JRF/ SRF: As required
Selection Procedure for IACS Kolkata Scientist ‘D’ and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for IACS Kolkata Scientist ‘D’ and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach via email at email@example.com on or before October 2016.