IBBI Jobs Notification: The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, Delhi invited applications for Research Associates and Consultant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 01 April 2019.
Notification No. :IBBI/HR/208
Last Date of Application: 01 April 2019
IBBI Vacancy Details
- Research Associates (Law)-07 Posts
- Research Associates (Economics)-03 Posts
- Consultant-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associates and Consultant Posts
- Research Associates (Law)-LL. B or equivalent from a recognized University and/or Institute, and Qualified to be registered as an Advocate in any State Bar Council of India in terms of Advocate’s Act, 1961.
- Research Associates (Economics)-Post Graduate degree in Economics or Public Policy from a recognized University or Institution
- Consultant-Post graduate degree / Post graduate diploma / Master of Business Management from a recognized University or Institute / A Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / A Member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India / A Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
How to Apply for IBBI Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format and send application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to the ED (HR Division), Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board on or before 01 April 2019.