IBPS Recruitment 2019 for IT Administrator, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate & CRO Posts
The eligible candidates can apply online and offline (for CRO post) to the post through the official portal latest by 27 December 2019.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Jobs Notification: IBPS has invited applications for IT Administrator, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate and Credit Risk Officer (CRO). The eligible candidates can apply online and offline (for CRO post) to the post through the official portal latest by 27 December 2019.
• Advertisement Dated: 11 December 2019
Important Dates for IBPS Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 27 December 2019 (for CRO post – 26 December 2019)
Vacancy Details of IBPS Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Vacancies– 04 Posts
• Credit Risk Officer (CRO) – 01 Post
• Assistant Professor – 01 Post
• Faculty Research Associate – 01 Post
• IT Administrator – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for IBPS Recruitment 2019
• Credit Risk Officer (CRO) – Candidates must have acquired post graduation degree in relevant discipline and have 20 years of experience in any Public or Private Sector Bank of PSUs or Corporate.
• Assistant Professor – Candidates must have Ph.D. in related discipline with minimum 55% marks and at least 5 years of teacher / research and / or industrial / professional experience.
• Faculty Research Associate – A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Post-graduation.
• IT Administrator – B.E./ B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science from a recognized Institution / University Minimum 3 years post qualification hands on experience.
Age Limits (as on 01 December 2019)
• Credit Risk Officer (CRO) – 50-62 years
• Assistant Professor – 32-45 years
• Faculty Research Associate – 27-40 years
• IT Administrator – 21-33 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for IBPS Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test, group exercise and interview being organized by the selection body.
Application Fee for IBPS Recruitment 2019
- For all candidates– Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online payment through debit/credit card or internet banking.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019
For CRO post, eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East),Mumbai 400 101. The last date for submission of application is 26 December 2019 till 5.00 PM.
For all other posts, eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the official website of the Institute, https://www.ibps.in latest by the last date of application, i.e. 27 December 2019.