ICAR-NAARM, Telangana Recruitment 2019: ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) has invited applications for the post of Young Professional, SRF and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or after 28 March 2019.
- Submission Date on or after- 28 March 2019
- Interview date- 09 April 2019
ICAR-NAARM, Telangana Vacancy Details
- Young Professional-II-02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow-01 Post
- Traineeship-01 Post
- Studentship-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional, SRF and Other Posts
- Young Professional-II-Master’s Degree in Agriculture & Allied Discipline including relevant biological science.
- Senior Research Fellow-Master’s of Computer Application /M.Tech.
- Traineeship-M.Sc./M.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology /Life Science/Computer.
- Studentship-Students pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology or any branch of Life Science.
Age Limit for Young Professional and Other Posts Job
- Young Professional-II-21-45 Years
- Senior Research Fellow-35 years for Men and 40 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 09 April 2019 at ICAR-NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30, Telangana.