ICAR-NRCG Job Notification: ICAR-National Research Centre for Grapes, Pune has issued job notifications for the recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 03 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 03 December 2019
ICAR-National Research Centre for Grapes, Pune Vacancy Details:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification for Research Assistant and Other Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Food Technology/Horticulture/Post Harvest Technology with B.Sc. (Agriculture) from any recognized university OR Master Degree in Food Technology/Horticulture/Post Harvest Technology with Bachelor degree in Basic science should have NET qualified with at least two years of research experience.
- Research Assistant: M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in Agricultural Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Agrochemicals and Pest Management/Food Technology.
- Young Professional: Post Graduate degree in the Agricultural Science/Agricultural Chemistry/Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry/Agricultural Bio-Chemistry/Agricultural Statistics/Agricultural Economics.
Upper Age limit: 21-40 years (Young Professional/Research Assistant) and for Senior Research Fellow 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates. (Age relaxable 05 years for SC/ST/Women and 03 years for OBC candidates)
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA (Senior Research Fellow) and Rs. 25,000/- consolidated per month for Research Assistant and Young Professional.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–26 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for ICAR- National Research Centre for Grapes, Pune Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 03 December 2019 at 09:30 a.m. at the office of ICAR-National Research Centre for Grapes, P.B. No.3, Manjri Farm Post, Solapur Road, Pune – 412307, Maharashtra. Candidates are requested to bring their resume with attested photocopies of all educational, experience certificates as well as original certificates for verification.