ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview 27 April 2016.
Walk in Interview: 27 April 2016
ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow-02 Posts
- Computer Assistants-02 Posts
- Skilled Workers-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Comp. Asst. and Skilled Workers Post
- Senior Research Fellow- Masters degree in Extension Education / Agricultural Extension / Education/ Economics/ Sociology/ Agri business/ Agricultural Sciences/ Psychology/Social Work or any other related Social Science discipline with four years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor degree and two years Master’s degree should have qualified NET as mentioned in ICAR memorandum F.No. Agri Edn.6/27/2014/HRD dated 13.07.2015 and F. No. Agri. Edn.6/27/2014 HRD dated 09.10.2015
- Computer Assistants- Graduate in any discipline with experience of computer operations
- Skilled Workers- XII pass
Age Limit for Senior Research Fellow and Other Posts Job - upto 35 years
OBC/SC/ST: 40 Years
Selection Procedure for SRF, Comp. Asst. and Skilled Workers Post
The selection procedure is through walk in interview at Division of Agricultural Extension, IARI, New Delhi-110012 on 27 April 2016 at 10.00 A.M for the two projects- 1. Analytical Study of Experiential Learning and Andragogical Methods for Developing Entrepreneurial Human Resources (P.I. Dr Rashmi Singh) and 2. .A Study of Skill Gaps in Agricultural Education in India (P.I. Dr. J.R. Mishra).
How to Apply for the ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) SRF, Comp. Asst. and Skilled Workers Post 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 27 April 2016 at 10:00 AM at Division of Agricultural Extension, IARI, New Delhi-110012.