ICMR – National Institute of Nutrition (ICMR - NIN), Hyderabad Jobs Notification: ICMR - NIN, Hyderabad has invited applications for Research Associate (RA) and Technical Assistant posts for vacancies under the project “Biomonitoring of blood transfatty acid levels in Indians: baseline data”. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in- written test / interview scheduled to be held on 21 May 2019.
- Advt. No. 06/Projects/2019; Date: 16-04-2019
Important Dates for ICMR - NIN, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
- Date of Walk-in-written test / Interview: 21 May 2019 from 09.00 AM onwards
Vacancy Details of ICMR - NIN, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Research Associate (RA) – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for ICMR - NIN, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
- Research Associate (RA) – Ph. D. in Biochemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Chemistry / Life Sciences/ Relevant publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Technical Assistant – Post Graduate in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Life Sciences with at least 60% marks.
Age Limits (as on date of interview)
- Research Associate (RA) – Maximum 40 years
- Technical Assistant – Maximum 40 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for ICMR - NIN, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test / interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for ICMR - NIN, Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-written test / interview scheduled to be held on 21 May 2019 along with their application on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website or the link given below and carry the same along with other necessary documents at ICMR – NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 7, Telangana. The reporting time for the interview is up to 09.00 AM.