ICMR-RMRC Scientist D and Project Tech Jobs
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), North Region Jobs Notification: ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), North Region has invited applications for the post of Scientist D and Project Technician II. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 & 31 July 2018.
Notification No.: RMRC/DIB/Adm-102 (HDSS)/2017-18/844
- Walk-In-Interview Date - 30 & 31 July 2018
ICMR-RMRC, N.E. Region Vacancy Details
- Scientist D (Medical)-01 Post
- Field Supervisor (Research Assistant)-02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow- 02 Posts
- Project Technician II-30 Posts
- Senior Project Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist D and Project Technician II Posts
- Scientist D (Medical)- PG degree (MD) in Microbiology/Pathology/Biochemistry/Medicine Pharmacology/Community Medicine after MBBS with five years of experience or PG graduate diploma in Microbiology/ Pathology/Biochemistry/ Medicine/Pharmacology/ Community Medicine after with six years of experience OR MBBS degree recognized by MCI with 08 years’ experience in medical subjects after MBBS degree.
- Field Supervisor (Research Assistant) - Graduate in Life Science/Social Science/Anthropology/Biochemistry/Microbiology from a recognized University with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Graduate degree in Engineering from a recognized University with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution. Master degree in Life Sciences/Social Science/Anthropology/ Bio chemistry/ Microbiology from a recognized University. OR PG degree in Engineering /MCA.
- Senior Research Fellow- M.Sc. in relevant discipline.
- Project Technician II (Field Assistant) - High School or equivalent.
- Senior Project Assistant (LDC) - 12th pass or equivalent.
Age Limit for Scientist D and Project Technician II Posts
- Scientist D (Medical)-45 Years
- Field Supervisor (Research Assistant)-30 Years
- Senior Research Fellow- 35 Years
- Project Technician II/ Senior Project Assistant -28 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the ICMR-RMRC, N.E. Region Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 & 31 July 2018 at ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre, N.E. Region, Dibrugarh, Assam along with the documents.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: India an Overview