IFIM Business School, Bangalore, established in the year 1995 is one of the well known B-schools in South India. IFIM Bangalore has announced the admission for the academic year 2014-16 for their PGDM and PGDM (Finance) programmes.
Read to know the Application process at IIFM:
You will be required to create an account first to get started with your application. If you have already registered with us kindly check your mail inbox for the password.
Step 1. Register your email ID.
Step 2. Login
1) Select the program you are applying for.
2)Enter your 'email id' and 'captcha' image & click on the 'submit' button.
3) Fill the contact no and click on 'Register'.
4) A system generated password will be sent to your mail id.
5) Come back to the login page, enter 'Applying for Program', 'E-mail id' and 'captcha' and click on the 'submit' button. Fill in the password which you had received in your mail.
6) Click on 'sign in' button. You will be re-directed to the application form page.
7) Fill up all the details & submit.
Already registered/ fill partially filed application
1) Select the program you had applied for.
2) Enter your 'email id' and 'captcha' image & click on the 'submit' button.
3) Fill in the password which you had received in your mail.
4) Click on 'sign in' button. You will be re-directed to your partially filled application form page.