Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Attendant, Project Assistant and Program Officer. d. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear in the Walk in Interview on 08 May 2018 (Tuesday) at 03:00 PM onwards.
Walk in Interview
- Date & Time: 08 May 2018 (Tuesday) at 03:00 PM onwards
- Reporting Time: 02:00 PM
- Venue of Walk in Interview: O/o Director, School of Sciences, Raman Bhawan, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi.
IGNOU, New Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Program Officer - 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Attendant, Project Assistant and Program Officer Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Program Officer: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the any discipline.
- Project Assistant: Possess Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Attendant: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass.
How to Apply for IGNOU Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 08 May 2018 (Tuesday) at 03:00 PM onwards in the office of the Director, School of Sciences, Raman Bhawan, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi. Candidates have to bring the filled- in application and submit a copy of complete Bio- data for the said post in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents at the time of interview. Candidates have to bring original documents as required for verification.