IHBAS Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 23 Sr Resident Post
Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) is conducting Walk-in-Interview for Senior Residents. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 23 February 2018.
IHBAS Jobs Notification: Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) is conducting Walk-in-Interview for Senior Residents. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 23 February 2018.
- Walk-in-Interview - 23 March 2018 (Friday) at 02:00 PM
- Reporting Date and Time - 23 March 2018 (Friday) at 12:00 Noon
IHBAS Delhi Vacancy Details
Senior Resident - 23 Posts
Name of the Department
- Microbiology: 01 Post
- Neurology: 02 Posts
- Neuro chemistry: 01 Post
- Neuro -psychopharmacology: 01 Post
- Psychiatry: 08 Posts
- Neuro Radiology: 02 Posts
- Neuro Anesthesia: 03 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 04 Posts
- Emergency Laboratory: 01 Post
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Resident Post
- Senior Resident (Emergency Laboratory) - MD in Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lab Medicine
- Senior Resident (Other Department) - A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
How to Apply for IHBAS Delhi Sr. Resident Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview at Office of Director, IHBAS on 23 February 2018.
Rs. 500/- should be paid in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay order in favour of Director, IHBAS, Delhi. No fee is to be paid by SC/ ST/ PH candidate