Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of Assistant Professor & Chief Finance Officer by Direct Recruitment on Contract Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 18 August 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 18 August 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Assistant Professor: 01 (One).
2. Chief Finance Officer: 01 (One).
• Officers of the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the department; or
- With 02 years of service in same pay band plus grade pay of Rs. 6,000/- or equivalent; and
- Possess the below mentioned Qualification.
• Possess Ph.D Degree in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution with 03 years of experience in teaching at Graduate or Post- Graduate Level (for post 1).
• Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree from the recognized University or Institution. With relevant experience in Corporate Affairs (for post 2).
• Relevant experience of Electronic Data Processing Work.
Age Limit: Not Exceed years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
Pay Scale: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,000/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month (for post 2).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the complete bio- data and duly self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. may be forwarded to the “Manager (HR), Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Second Floor, Paryavaran Bhavan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003” on or before 18 August 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________”.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 10 Senior Resident Posts
GIPMER Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 110 Senior Resident Posts
ESIC Manesar Recruitment 2018 for 24 Specialist and Senior Resident Posts
University of Burdwan Recruitment 2018 for 6 Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer and Other Posts