Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of Assistant Professor & Chief Finance Officer by Direct Recruitment on Contract Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 18 August 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 18 August 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Assistant Professor: 01 (One).
2. Chief Finance Officer: 01 (One).
• Officers of the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the department; or
- With 02 years of service in same pay band plus grade pay of Rs. 6,000/- or equivalent; and
- Possess the below mentioned Qualification.
• Possess Ph.D Degree in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution with 03 years of experience in teaching at Graduate or Post- Graduate Level (for post 1).
• Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree from the recognized University or Institution. With relevant experience in Corporate Affairs (for post 2).
• Relevant experience of Electronic Data Processing Work.
Age Limit: Not Exceed years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
Pay Scale: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,000/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month (for post 2).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the complete bio- data and duly self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. may be forwarded to the “Manager (HR), Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Second Floor, Paryavaran Bhavan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003” on or before 18 August 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________”.
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January
NEIFM Recruitment 2019 for 3 Private Secretary, Pharmacist and Store Keeper Posts
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others