Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad was established in 1999 is amongst the leading institutions in Information Technology and allied sectors. IIIT Allahabad extended the deadline to receive applications for admission to two year full time MBA in Information Technology for the batch 2013.
Name of Programme
MBA in Information Technology (IT)
• Deadline to receive completed application form: 15 April 2013
• Date of Entrance test: 18 May2013 and 19 May 2013
• Admission seekers should be a graduate in any discipline from the university/ institute
• Aspirants appearing in final year graduation examination can also apply.
• Further, candidates must possess a valid score card of CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA (GMAT score for overseas/NRI candidates)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the below mentioned tests:
• Entrance Examination
• Group Discussion
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The cost of information bulletin and the application form is Rs 1200 (Rs 600 in case of SC/ST applicants). The payment can be made through one of the following modes:
• By Cash payment
• Through Demand Draft of MICR type from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of ‘IIIT-Allahabad’ payable at Allahabad.
How to Apply
• Interested and eligible candidates can obtain the information brochure and the application form from IIIT- Allahabad, IIIT- Delhi and Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology, Amethi on cash payment.
• Moreover, the application form can also be downloaded from the website of the institute.
• Applicants must send the duly filled application form along with DD (in case downloaded form) to the undersigned so as to reach on or before the deadline:
The Assistant Registrar (Exam),
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Allahabad -211 012
To seek further information, please visit the website of IIIT, Allahabad www.iiita.ac.in