Indian Institute of Management – Ahmedabad invites application for the eligible and experienced candidates for the post of Head-Executive Education Program 2015.
Important Date for Recruitment at IIM Ahmedabad:
Apply latest by 15th March 2015 till 6 in the evening.
Qualification & Experience Required for Recruitment at IIM Ahmedabad:
- An MBA or equivalent master’s degree or higher, with at least 15 years’ experience of which at least five years’ experience should be related to designing, developing, marketing, and selling executive programs or professional services to corporate clients.
- Experience with integrated marketing techniques and tools and in applying innovative promotional vehicles to engage media and untapped markets is desirable. Strong candidates will possess outstanding abilities to work within a team environment, particularly with faculty; and to have high energy, enthusiasm, and creativity.
- This position requires strong business and financial knowledge, strategic thinking, proven business development and relationship marketing skills, knowledge of adult learning practices, and consultative selling and negotiating skills are essentially required.
- Detailed knowledge of executive education program content, including a good understanding of key management disciplines (e.g., strategy, leadership, finance, accounting, marketing, OB/HRM, operations/logistics, ethics and corporate social responsibility) is required.
Appointment for Recruitment at IIM Ahmedabad:
The selected candidate will be initially appointed for a period of 3 years on a basic monthly fixed salary on Cost To Company basis which will be revised as and when required.
Work details of the post at IIM Ahmedabad:
- The Head-EEP will supervise and direct all administrative functions of this program under the guidance and supervision of the Chairperson, EEP and the Executive Committee of the Program.
- The Head-EEP is a senior functionary who provides total administrative support for the program. The position calls for person with higher educational qualification, maturity and integrity.
- The Head-EEP is required to interact with high profile Indian and foreign participants and faculty of the Institute.
How to apply for Recruitment at IIM Ahmedabad:
You can apply for the post only through the online mode via the given link http://iimahd.ernet.in/users/hr/201508.php