The admission process for PGDM programmes 2013-15 has started in Indian Institute Management Ranchi (IIM Ranchi) and candidates for Group Discussion and Interview shortlisted in the Mid of January. IIM Ranchi announced some instructions for the shortlisted candidates for the further admission procedure. Here are the instructions that required to be followed by the shortlisted candidates in order to get admission in IIM Ranchi:
- Admission seekers must register online using online registration system only and for that, they must have access to a computer.
- CAT-2012 registration number is compulsory for the aspirants to apply for the programme
- Applicants should upload their photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Candidates have to download the system generated receipt of the acknowledgement during the registration period for reference. If acknowledgement PDF is not generated due to any reason, the applicants will be required to fill up complete form again.
- You will receive user ID and password in your email and that will be used to log in for downloading of the Application Acknowledgement Form. Your e mail ID should be active otherwise
- Applicants will be required to fill all the necessary columns of the online registration form. Candidates will be prompted, if they skip any compulsory field during the e-registration.
- Admission seekers filling their academic achievements, extra-curricular activities must ensure that they have valid certificates that may require to be uploaded in soft form and carried to Admissions Office whenever asked for.
- Applicants who have not yet awarded final year marks, they have to select "Incomplete" under Status of their Degree and filling of final year marks will be discretionary for them.
- Aspirants are required to fill the division they have got in the qualifying examination. The Division must be filled as First/ Second/ Third. In cases where Boards/ Universities do not provide class/ division, NA should be mentioned in the division field by the applicants.
To seek technical information related to Online Registration including payment, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered e-mail account.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA
Click here to know about Top 10 MBA Specializations