Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) invited application for admission to the course of Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 June 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of form: 12 June 2015
- Date of Entrance Examination: 18 June 2015
Details of Course
- Name of Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging
- Duration of Course: 02 years
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a Graduate in Science (12th +3 years degree - entire 5 years in science only), with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology (any one as main subject) or Agriculture / Food Science / Pharma or Engineering or Technology with minimum second class.
- Age Limit: Not more than 25 years as on 31 May 2015
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can get the Application form along with Prospectus from any IIP Centre/ Website of Indian Institute of Packaging by paying Rs. 500/- only by cash or DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Packaging” payable at respective Centres of IIP.