Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT), Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of Research for various Projects commencing under different departments. The positions are purely on temporary basis, initially for the period of 01 year and may extendable till the duration of the project. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 28 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 November 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Project Research Engineer (PRE): 03 (Three)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 (One).
- Project Research Assistant (PRA): 04 (Four).
- Project Manager (PM1): 01 (One).
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 (One)
- Project Software Engineer (PSE1): 02 (Two).
- Senior Project Assistant (SPA): 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
Qualification will be from the recognized University or Institute with appropriate experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess M. Tech/ ME/ M. Des/ B. Tech/ BE/ M.Sc./MCA/ MBA in the concerned field or equivalent.
- For Post 2: Possess M.Sc./B. Tech/ BE/ BVSc./ B. Pharma in the concerned field or equivalent or MBBS or BDS.
- For Post 3: Possess Master’s Degree in the relevant field or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of Engineering or equivalent.
- For Post 4: Possess Ph. D/ M. Tech/ ME/ MS/ M. DesDegree in the relevant field.
- For Post 5: Possess BE/ B. Tech. Degree in the relevant field. Preferably GATE qualified or equivalent.
- For Post 6: Possess B. Tech. Degree in the relevant field.
- For Post 7: Possess B. Com Degree in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 22 to 25 years and 25 to 30 years and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get the Consolidated Salary Per Month ranges between the below mentioned Pay :
- For Post 1&6 :Rs. 28,000/- to Rs. 42,000/-.
- For Post 2 :Rs. 14,000/-.
- For Post 3 &7 :Rs. 21,000/- to Rs. 31,000/-.
- For Post 4 :Rs. 42,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-.
- For Post 5 :Rs. 16,000/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the Website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in or apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with the photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph one should be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Asst. Registrar (R & D Office), IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400 076” on or before 28 November 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.