Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Research Associate (PRA) and Research Associate (RA). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 20 March 2017.
Advertisement No.: B-64/P(25)16-17
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 20 March 2017
IIT, Bombay Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 post
- Project Research Associate (PRA): 1 post
- Research Associate (RA): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Bombay JRF, PRA & RA posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Project Research Associate (PRA): Undergraduate and Master degree in Materials Science/Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Chemistry/Physics.
- Research Associate (RA): PhD degree on theoretical Biophysics or statistical physics of complex systems and should be good in mathematics and computer simulations, and have strong interest in biological systems.
How to Apply for IIT, Bombay JRF, PRA & RA Posts 2017
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp . Last date of online application is 20 March 2017.