Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant and Jr. Project Attendant. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 03 October 2017.
- Date for walk in interview – 03 October 2017
IIT, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant (Tech.) – 01 Post
- Jr. Project Attendant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Jr. Project Attendant Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Project Assistant (Tech.) – ITI (2 years duration) in relevant trade with 8 years relevant work experience. The person should have a minimum of 4 years hands-on experience with a Hydrogen Engine and Dynamometer.
- Jr. Project Attendant – 12th class passed with a science background. Should be able to work on a computer.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi, Project Assistant and Jr. Project Attendant Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 3 October 2017 in the Room No. 133, Block-V, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT DELHI, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016 along with the relevant documents.
Scroll Down for More Jobs