IIT Delhi Job Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invited the applications for the post of Project Scientist and Project Assistant (Tech.). The eligible Candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format before 29 September 2017.
- Advertisement No. - IITD/IRD/161/2017
- Last Date of Application - 29 September 2017
IIT Delhi Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist - 02 Posts
- Project Assistant - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist and Other Posts Job
- Project Scientist: M. Tech. in Electrical / Electronics Engineering in Signal Processing / Communications and with minimum 70% marks in B. Tech. and M. Tech. or B. Tech. in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks and 2 years relevant experience.
- Project Assistant (Tech): 3 years Diploma or Graduate degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with minimum 65% marks and 4 years relevant work experience in the relevant field
Selection Procedure for Project Scientist and Other Posts Job
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for the IIT Delhi Project Scientist and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send their duly filled applications along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to: email@example.com