Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati invited application for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Security Officer and various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 20 January 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 20 January 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Vacancy Details
- Assistant Security Officer: 02 Posts
- Artist: 03 Posts
- Junior Artist: 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 02 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor: 02 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Security Officer & Other Posts
- Assistant Security Officer: Candidates should be graduate with 4 years’ relevant experience in the armed or civil forces.
- Artist: Post Graduate qualification in respective fields from recognized Institutions / Universities.
- Junior Artist: Bachelor’s degree in respective fields from recognized Institutions / Universities with specialization in Hindusthani Instrumental Music.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma of three years’ duration in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ experience.
- Physical Training Instructor: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 2 years’ experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: B.Tech / BE/ M.Sc. in relevant field.
- Assistant Security Officer, Junior Artist, Junior Engineer, Physical Training Instructor and Junior Technical Superintendent: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
- Artist: Upper age limit for the post is 45 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee.
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Assistant Security Officer & Other Posts 2016