IIT, IRDU Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT), Industrial Research & Development Unit (IRDU) has invited applications for the post of Project Assistant, Junior Project Assistant and Junior Project Attendant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 1 October 2018.
• Last date for submission of application: 1 October 2018
IIT, IRDU Vacancy Details
• Project Assistant - 1 Post
• Junior Project Assistant – 1 Post
• Junior Project Attendant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, Jr. Project Assistant/Attendant Posts
• Project Assistant - First class diploma (3 years duration) / Graduate degree in Mechanical or related fields with minimum 3 years of experience as Project Assistant. OR First class ITI (2 years duration) in Mechanical or related fields with minimum 9 years of experience as Project Assistant.
• Junior Project Assistant – Graduate degree with atleast 4 years of experience in administrative role.
• Junior Project Attendant – 10th class passed with atleast 8 years of experience.
How to Apply for IIT, IRDU Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can send the applications along with the relevant documents to the email id email@example.com on or before 1 October 2018.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 for Senior Resident and Tutor/Clinical Instructor Posts
IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 12 Associate Projects Engineer & Other Posts
ICMR-RMRC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist C post, Interview on 21 December
MGNREGA, Amritsar Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 District Coordinator, IT Assistant and Other Posts