IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020: 23 Vacancies Notified for Non Teaching Staff Posts, Apply Online @iitj.ac.in
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at iitj.ac.in. Check details here.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2020.
Advertisement Number: IIT/2018-19/Non-Academic Staff/25
- Last date for submission of application: 31 January 2020
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Registrar - 1 Post
- Senior Executive Engineer- 1 Post
- Executive Engineer- 1 Post
- Scientific Officer- 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 2 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer- 1 Post
- Assistant Library Information Officer- 1 Post
- Assistant Management (Horticulture) - 1 Post
- Junior Superintendent - 1 Post
- Junior Assistant– 5 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) - 1 Post
- Junior Technical Asst (Bioscience and Bioengineering) - 1 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering) - 1 Post
- Junior Technical Asst (Metallurgical &Materials Engineering) – 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Physics) – 2 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Instrumentation) - 1 Post
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Registrar, Assistant Registrar - Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Senior Executive Engineer- B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- Scientific Officer- Doctoral degree in appropriate engineering, chemistry, physics and biology discipline.
- Assistant Executive Engineer- Diploma or B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Technical Assistant (Bioscience and Bioengineering/Chemistry) - M.Tech., M.E., or M.Sc. in Chemistry, OR B. Tech., B.E. or B.Sc. in Chemistry or Diploma in Engineering of 3 years duration in relevant subject from a State Board.
How to apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 March 2020. Candidates are required to send a hard copy of the online application to the Office of Recruitment Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur NH 65, Nagaur Road Karwar 342037, Jodhpur District on or before 22 March 2020.