IIT Kharagpur announced Admission Notification for MBA 2014-16
Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the year 2014-16. Read for full details.
Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the year 2014-16. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 31 January 2014. The Vinod Gupta School of Management is a business school in India. It was established in 1993 at IIT Kharagpur and was the first management school to be set up within the IIT system.
• Opening Date of online Application Forms: 14 January 2014
• Closing Date of online Application Forms: 31 January 2014
• Last Date for receipt of application forms: 7 February 2014
Name of the Programme: MBA programme for the year 2014-16
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology or Master Degree in Science or Economics or Commerce from a recognized Institution or University.
• Final year students are also eligible to apply.
General and NC-OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST/DA) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “IIT Kharagpur” payable at Kharagpur.
• Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of qualified in CAT 2013 Exam.
• Short-listed candidates will be called for: Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website.
• Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with attested photocopies of proof of qualification, work experience, relevant professional certifications, and the requisite demand draft should be sent to the Assistant Registrar (PGS&R), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur - 721 302.
For Detailed notification click here