Indian Institute Of Technology, Madras (IIT Madras) invited application for recruitment to 06 various posts for “MUDX” project on “CoE OF MoUD (PHASEII) PERFROMANCE EVALUATION STUDY OF SEWERAGE TREATMENT PLANTS SANCTIONE” in the Department of Civil Engineering. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 February 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 13 February 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 24 February 2014
Details of Post
• Senior Project Officer: 02 Posts
• Project Officer: 02 Posts
• Project assistant: 01 Posts
• Project Technician: 01 Posts
Total Number of Post: 06 Posts
• Senior Project Officer: PH.D Degree in waste water related issues, along with experience in waste water treatment plants, having good communication skills and expertise in report preparation
• Project Officer: M.Tech. in Environmental Engg./Chemical Engg./Biotechnology with experience in water and waste water analysis, possessing good communication skills.
• Project Assistant: B.A/B.Sc/B.Com
• Project Technician: Diploma in Civil Engineering
How to Apply
Application on plain paper mentioning name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing) and experience etc., along with copies of certificates, must reach to the mentioning address on or before 24 February 2014. Candidates working in any project at IIT, Madras can also send their application through the Co-ordinator of the project.
Prof. LIGY PHILIP
DEPT.OF CIVIL ENGG
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS