IIT, Roorkee announced Admission Notification for MBA 2014-16
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the year 2014-16. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 31 January 2014. Read for full details
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the year 2014-16. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 31 January 2014.
• Opening Date of online Application Forms: 15 January 2014
• Closing Date of online Application Forms: 31 January 2014
• Last Date for receipt of application forms: 3 February 2014
• Date of Group Discussion & Interview: 12 March 2014 to 15 March 2014
Name of the Programme: MBA programme for the year 2014-16
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor degree in any discipline of Engineering or Technology or Master degree with first class or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University.
• Final year students are also eligible to apply.
General/OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PD candidates & Rs.1000/- for female candidates) through Bank Challan.
• Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of qualified in CAT 2013 Exam.
• Short-listed candidates will be called for: Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website.
• Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee must be sent by Speed Post or by Registered Post or it can be handed over personally to The Chairman, PG Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, ROORKEE-247667, Uttarakhand so as to reach him on or before 3 February 2014.
For Detailed notification click here