Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IITD), has invited applications for Admission to MBA (Part-Time/Evening) Program for working executives, focusing mainly on Technology Management.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application forms: 8 March 2014 till 5:30 p.m.
- Last Date to receive Print copy of Application Form along with Demand Draft: 14 March 2014 till 5:30 p.m.
- Written Test: 6 April 2014
- GD & P.I : 26-27 April 2014
- Declaration of Admission Result: 12 May 2014
- Classes to Commence from : 22 July 2014
Course Duration: 3 years
Course focus on: Technology Management
Classes Duration: Evening Batch - 6:15p.m. onwards, 4-5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. (AgriculturalEngineering) [Minimum 4 years after 10+2] OR Master's degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Master's Degree in Commerce / Economics, CA / ICWAI.
- Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (Cumulative for all the years / semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree program.
- There is a relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent in CGPA for SC/ST candidates.
- A minimum of 2 years of post-qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August 2014.
- IITD Part-Time MBA 2013 Admission Process: includes a Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Weightage will be given to professional background in terms of higher performance in the qualifying degree/diplomas and work experience.
- Written Test is designed in four components to assess Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative / Data Interpretation abilities and Business Awareness.
IITD Part-Time MBA 2014 Application Procedure:
- Apply on prescribed form available at I.I.T. Delhi website: www.iitd.ac.in
- Candidates have to submit the Application Form online and also take a printout of the same to be sent to the following address by Speed Post only, along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1,500 in favour of Chairman GATE, I.I.T Delhi to be reached on or before 14 March 2014.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
For Detailed Information Visit, Website: www.iitd.ac.in
For any other Queries or Clarification contact here:
Phone: 011- 26591749,
Email at: email@example.com