ILS, Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 for SRF Post, Apply Till 14 June
Institute of Life Science, Bhubaneswar has notified for the post of Senior Research Fellow post. Candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 June 2019.
Institute of Life Science Jobs Notification: Institute of Life Science, Bhubaneswar has invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 June 2019.
Advertisement No : 05/2019
Last Date of Application: 14 June 2019
Institute of Life Science Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
Senior Research Fellow -01
- Candidates should have a M.Sc. degree with first class in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biological Sciences or allied subjects with two years of research experience.
- Practical knowledge and experiences in Microbial Genomics is required. Preference will be given to the candidates having interest in Bioinofmatics and computational Biology.
- For Non NET/GATE applicants the amount of fellowship will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- The upper age limit of the candidate should be below 32 years as on last date of application.
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an interview process.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Interested candidates can download application form from the institute website www.ils.res.in and apply along with self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates, as well as copies of publications to the- Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023 on or before 14 June 2019.