Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized national level entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA and allied programs in various Business Schools (B-Schools) across the country. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. September test is scheduled to be held on 7 September 2014.
• Last Date For sale of Forms: 23 August 2014 (Saturday)
• Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms: 25 August 2014 (Monday)
• Last Date For Online Registration: 23 August 2014 (Saturday)
• Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms: 25 August 2014 (Monday)
• Date of Paper Based Test: 7 September 2014 (Sunday)
• Date of Computer Based Test: 13 September 2014 (Saturday)
For more details:
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.