Indian Air Force Jobs Notification: Indian Air Force invited applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Draughtsman Grade III. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (26 Feb 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date for submission of Application: 30 days (26 Feb 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk- 08 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade III- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for LDC and Draughtsman Grade III Posts
- Lower Division Clerk- 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with 30 wpm typing speed in English or 25 wpm typing speed in Hindi or manual typewriter.
- Draughtsman Grade III- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University; 2 year’s Diploma in Mechanical drawing or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Draughtsmanship.
Age Limit - 18-25 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Indian Air Force Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with other necessary documents to the mentioned address below within 30 days (26 Feb 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Air Officer Commanding, AF stn Jalahalli West, Bangalore-560015
- Commanding Officer,16, Tettra, Jahallani East, Bangalore-560 014
- Commandant, AFTCJahallani West, Bangalore-560 015
- Commanding Officer, 1P&S(U),AF, JC Nagar Post, Hebbal, Bangalore 560 006
- Air Officer Commanding, AF station Tambaram, Chennai 600 046
- Air officer Commanding AF Station Hakimpet, Secundrabad 500014