Indian Air Force invited application for Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Permanent/Short Service Commission in Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 7 July 2013.
Opening date for online Application Forms: 8 June 2013
Closing date for online Application Forms: 7 July 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer
- No. 14 Short Service Commission (14 SSC) Course
- No. 85 Aeronautical Engineers (85 AEC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 57 Short Service Commission (57 SSC) Course
Ground Duty Branches:
- No. 136 Ground Duty Officers’ (136 GDOC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 29 Short Service Commission (29 SSC) Course
- Candidates age should be between 19-23 years for Flying branch as on 1 July 2014.
- Candidates age should be between 18-28 years for Technical Branch as on 1 July 2014.
- Candidates age should be between 20-27 years for Ground Duty Branches as on 1 July 2014.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should be Graduation/ Post Graduation for flying branch, Ground Duty Branches; Aeronautical Engg (Electronics, Mechanical) with at least 60% marks for Technical Branch.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in AFCAT followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Examination and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs).
- Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) based on their choice of branch/eligibility.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online from website before 7 July 2013.