Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2018-19: The Directorate General of Medical Services (Army) has declared the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Exam. Candidates who have appeared in the Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam 2019 can check their result available on the official website. Now the selected candidates will have to be appear for the next phase which is Interview round.
It is to be noted that Indian Army had invited applications to female candidates for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2019 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates had applied for the course in the November 2018.
Finally selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service. After completing the course, the candidates will be appointed on Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
According to the result declared, total 498 candidates have been shortlisted for the interview round. It has been said that total 28348 candidates were appeared for the BSc Nursing entrance test.
How to check B.Sc Nursing Result 2019
1. Visit the official website of Indian Army
2. On the homepage, you will get the result for the notification.
3. Click on the notification link for BSc Nursning Result 2019
4. After clicking, the link will redirect you on the result page.
5. A PDF page will open and now you can check your result after providing the credentials like Roll Number, Name and other.