Indian Army invited application for recruitment to 119 engineering graduates who are unmarried male/ female or widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before on or before 30 January 2015.
Last date for submission of applications: 30 January 2015
Details of Post
- Civil: 21 Posts
- Mechanical: 17 Posts
- Electrical/Electronics: 17 Posts
- Automobile/Workshop Technology: 03 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballstics/Aviorics: 03 Posts
- Computer Science: 12 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunications: 16 Posts
- Electronics/Opto Electronics: 10 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation: 04 Posts
- Architecture/Building Construction: 03 Posts
- Food Tech/Bio Tech: 05 Posts
- Chemical Engineering : 02 Posts
- Metallurgy & Explosives: 02 Posts
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates, who have passed Engineering Degree or are studying in the final year of engineering course, are eligible to apply. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
Age limit: 20-27 years
Selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs.21, 000 per month during their training period.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of cut of their percentage and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the course can apply online from Indian Army’s official website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) latest by 30 January 2015.