The Army Educational Corps of Indian Army invited applications from male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’. The candidates eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 10 August 2014.
• Last date for receipt of application forms: 10 August 2014
• Date of Written Examination: 26 October 2014
Detail of Vacancies:-
Name of the post: Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’
• Science stream: 97 posts
• Arts stream: 98 posts
Total Number of Posts: 195
• Group ‘X’: B-1 (5200-20200) + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- + Military Service of Rs 2000/- + Group x pay 1400 per month
• Group ‘Y’: B-1 (5200-20200) + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- + Military Service of Rs 2000/- per month
• Science stream: MSc/BSc/MCA/BCA/B.Tech/ BSc (IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or Computer Science.
• Arts stream: MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics or Sociology.
• Civilian Candidate’s age must be between 20 to 25 years as on the first day of recruitment rally.
• Remustered Candidate’s age must be between 20 to 28 years as on the first day of recruitment rally.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of screening, Physical fitness test, Medical Standards, Written Examination and Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, superscribed “APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” on the top outer cover of the envelope should be submitted to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone/IRO Delhi Cantt of which the individual is domicile of.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.