Indian Institute of Millets Research invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 03 posts of Project Assistant and Senior Research Fellow. The interview is scheduled to be held on 02 January 2015.
- Date(Time) of Interview: 02 January 2015 (10.30 am)
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 03
- Senior Research Fellow (DBT Funded): 01
- Senior Research Fellow (Indo USSTF Funded): 01
- Project Assistant (Indo USSTF Funded): 01
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs 28000+HRA
- Project Assistant: Rs 8000+HRA
- Educational Qualification
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidate must have a Masters degree in Agriculture in Genetics and Plant Breeding/Seed Science and Technology/Agrl. Botany with two years of research experience (or) Masters degree in life Sciences/Botany/Genetics with two years of research experience and having Net qualified.
- Project Assistant: Candidate must be a Graduate in Agricultural Sciences/life sciences or related subjects.
Requisites of Interview: Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed along with a passport size photograph and a set of attested copies of requisite mark‐sheet, certificates and supporting documents.