Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM) invited applications for admission to the Fellow Programme in Management:Agri-Business and Plantation Management (FPM:ABPM). IIPM is a centre of excellence and an intellectual resource base for the plantation and associated agri-business sector.
Last date for submission of completed application: 31 May 2014
Name of the Programme: Fellow Programme in Management: Agri-Business and Plantation Management (FPM:ABPM)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Candidate should be Post-graduate from any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent.
• Those who possess professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS that are considered equivalent to a postgraduate degree and have minimum 55% marks are also eligible.
• Candidates possessing valid scores in CAT/GMAT/UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET/ICAR-NET are encouraged to apply.
Demand Draft for Rs.900/- (Rs.450/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) drawn in favour of "Indian Institute of Plantation Management", payable at Bangalore.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of academic record, test scores, writing skill, group discussion and personal interview.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the website.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD and attested copies of all required certificates & documents should be sent to the Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O. Malathalli Bangalore-560056.
“ Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.