Indian Law Society, Pune Notified Recruitment for 08 Posts of Research Assistants 2014
Indian Law Society, Pune invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post.
Indian Law Society, Pune invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post. The Centre is now looking for Full Time Research Assistants (8 positions) for a Quality Rights project to be conducted in Gujarat. The project collaborators include the Institute of Mental Health, Ahmadabad, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), Toronto, World Health Organization, Geneva, Schizophrenia Awareness Association (SAA), Pune, SCARF, Chennai, and Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), New Delhi. The Research Assistants will be required to do data collection, training, report writing etc. under the guidance of the Principal Investigator. Appointed candidates are expected to join immediately (within 15 days) of appointment.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 20 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Research Assistants”
No. of Posts : 08 (Eight).
• Medical doctors with Post Graduate qualification in Psychiatry (MD, DPM) OR
• Medical doctors without Post Graduate qualifications in Psychiatry but with clinical or Research experience in Mental Health OR
• Masters in Social Work (disability studies, counselling, mental health or psychiatric social work) OR
• Masters in Psychology (clinical psychology, counselling, rehabilitation psychology) OR
• Other relevant Masters level qualification in any area of Mental Health.
• As Experience Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in the area of Mental Health or disability or rehabilitation either in academic, clinical or NGO settings after post graduation.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Rs 50,000 - 60,000 p.m. (consolidated) based on experience and qualifications.
12 months initially with a possibility of extension for a total appointment period of 30 months. All positions are contractual in nature.
7 posts are based in different cities in Gujarat (including Ahmadabad) and 1 post is based in Pune. It is expected that appointed candidates will relocate to cities/towns where their post is based.
How to Apply
• Applications are to be sent by email to the following address, firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
• In the subject line please ensure to write “Application for post of Research Assistant”.
• Please include the following details in the email:
(a) Your name.
(b) Contact address including your email for correspondence.
(c) Cell Number & other telephone number.
• Please attach the following documents to the email:
(a) Your CV (bio-data).
(b) 500 word essay on the following topic: “Reflect on an occasion when you challenged a belief or idea, what made you do this and what was the outcome”.
(Note : Please ensure that all attachments (CV and essay) are in PDF format).
• Last date for Application is 20 March 2014.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending interview.
• In case you have any queries you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com Please ensure the subject line states: “Queries about Research Assistant Posts”.
Selection Procedure :
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.