Indian Navy invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sailors from unmarried male candidates for ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA) - 136 BATCH. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 29 December 2013. The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The primary objective of the navy is to secure national maritime borders.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 10 December 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 20 December 2013
• Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 29 December 2013
• Last Date for receipt of Application Forms for candidates of North-East, J&K, Andman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicopy Island: 6 January 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post: SAILORS FOR ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA) - 136 BATCH
Candidate should have been born between 1 August 1994 to 31 July 1997 (Both dates inclusive).
Candidate should possess 12th class or its equivalent with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- + MSP Rs. 2000/- + ‘X’ Group Pay Rs. 1400/- + DA.
Selection Process will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
How to Apply
• Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through www.nausena-bharti.nic.in before 20 December 2013.
• On successful submission of online application, an Application Number will be generated by the system. This Application Number will automatically appear on the printout of the form. Candidates are required to take two printouts of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. They should send one copy, after pasting their photograph and signing it on the space provided for the purpose, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 12th mark sheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelop of size 22x10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below before 29 December 2013.
POST BOX NO 476, GOLDAK KHANA,
GPO, NEWDELHI -110001
• Candidate should super-scribe the words “Online AA Application -136 batch & 10+2 percentage......” on the envelope containing the application form.
For More Information
C-DIT, Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2018 for 9 Network Administrator and Other Posts
Administration of UT of Daman and Diu Recruitment 2018 for State Programme Manager and other Post
ESIC Recruitment 2018 for 13 Specialist & Senior Resident Posts
NISER Recruitment 2018, Apply for Scientific Officer-C Post