Indian Oil Refinery Panipat Notified Recruitment to 3 Various Posts 2013
Indian Oil invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Materials Assistant, Industrial Hygienist-IV and Junior Engineering Assistant-IV. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 May 2013. For more information read on.
Indian Oil invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Materials Assistant, Industrial Hygienist-IV and Junior Engineering Assistant-IV. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 May 2013. Indian Oil began operations in 1959 as Indian Oil Company Ltd. The Indian Oil Corporation was formed in 1964, with the merger of Indian Refineries Ltd. Indian Oil is the biggest oil producer and marketeer Oil's product range covers petrol, diesel, LPG, auto LPG, aviation turbine fuel, lubricants, naphtha, bitumen, paraffin, kerosene etc. Xtra Premium petrol, Xtra Mile diesel, Servo lubricants, Indane LPG cooking gas, Autogas LPG, Indian Oil Aviation are some of its prominent brands.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 16 May 2013
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 31 May 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts
1. Junior Materials Assistant: 03 Posts
2. Industrial Hygienist-IV: 01 Post
3. Junior Engineering Assistant -IV: 10 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 14
- Candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31 May 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules
- Junior Materials Assistant: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Desirable: Diploma in Materials Management.
- Industrial Hygienist-IV: Graduate in Environment Science OR Post Graduate in Organic Chemistry.
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade.
- General and OBC candidates has to pay Rs.100/- in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code-8706).
- No other mode of payment is acceptable.
Pay Scale: Rs.11, 900-32,000/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test, Trade test followed by Personal interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.panipatrefinery.net before 31 May 2013.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a print out of online form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of written test /interview.
- Copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (where applicable) etc. must be attached along with the print out of the on-line application form.
- Original certificates are also required to be brought at the time of written test /interview for verification. The exact date, place and time of the written test /interview will be intimated by email to the shortlisted candidates.
For more information, CLICK HERE