Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factory, Kanpur invited applications for recruitment of 198 various vacancies. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 28 days from the opening date of online submission of application forms.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 11 April 2015
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: After 14 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment news
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: within 28 days from the opening date of online submission of application forms
- Last date for receipt of application forms: within 7 days from the closing date of online submission of application forms
Details of the Posts
Total Number of Posts: 198
- Tailor: 154
- Machinist: 08
- Fitter General Mechanic (FGM): 07
- Carpenter: 03
- Fitter Electronics: 01
- Examiner Clothing: 25
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.1800/- for all posts.
- Educational Qualification Candidates must possess 10th and NCVT Certificate in relevant trade.
- Age Limit Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 32 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
How to apply All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via On-line mode from the website within 28 days from the opening date of online submission of application forms. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation etc to the General Manager, Indian Ordnance Factory, Ordnance Parachute Factory, Napier Road, Cantonment, Kanpur-208004 (UP) within 7 days from the closing date of online submission of application forms. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.