Indian Overseas Bank, Chennai has invited candidates to apply for various posts for its Chennai headquarter. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format online before 30 August 2014.
- Last date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 August 2014
- Last Date for Receiving System Generated Print-out and documents: 06 September 2014
Details of Posts
- Economist: 01 Post
- Chief Economist: 01 Post
- Chartered Accountant: 01 Post
- Chief Customer Service Officer: 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 04
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Economist: Post Graduate Degree in Economics with specialization in Monetary/ Financial economics from any recognized university/ institution with minimum 3 years of work experience in a commercial bank/finance institution or any other reputed corporate organization.
- Chief Economist: The candidates must have a Post Graduate Degree in Economics with specialization in Monetary/ Financial economics from any recognized university/ institution with minimum 3 years of work experience in a commercial bank/finance institution or any other reputed corporate organization.
- Chartered Accountant: The candidates must have passed the final examination for Chartered Accountant and have an experience of serving an Assistant General Manager with minimum 10-12 years in public banking sector.
- Chief Customer Service Officer: The candidates must be retired General Managers from any other public sector bank other than Indian Overseas bank and must possess 10 years of experience as a General Manager in any bank.
- Economist: 40 Years
- Chief Economist: 45- 62 Years
- Chartered Accountant: Below 62 Years
- Chief Customer Service Officer: Not below 60 Years
- Economist: Rs. 60,000 p.m
- Chief Economist: Rs. 75,000 p.m.
- Chartered Accountant: Rs. 60,000 p.m.
- Chief Customer Service Officer: Rs. 60,000 p.m.
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates can apply for the posts online in the prescribed manner.
- After filling the application form, available online on the bank’s website the candidates need to upload their signature and photograph to complete the application and click submit. On submission the candidates would get a registration number. They need to take the print out of the filled in and submitted application form for future use.
- The payments for application fee could be done through both online or offline mode.
- The candidates need to attach the relevant certificates and documents supporting their claims made in the application form in an envelope and send it through ordinary post to ‘The Assistant General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office, No. 763, Anna Salai, Chennai- 600002’ before 06 September 2014.
- The candidates must super-scribe in top of the envelope “Application for the post of_____ in Indian Overseas Bank” to complete the application.
After scrutinizing all the relevant documents and certificates the authorities would call suitable candidates and the final recruitment would be done through personal interview of the selected candidates among all the applicants.