Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Job Notification: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) invited applications for the post of Project Assistants & others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 19 March 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 19 March 2018
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Vacancy Details
- Project Assistants: 02 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 01 Post
- MTS: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistants & Other Posts Job
- Project Assistants: Master’s Degree in Social Sciences and Humanities, preferably in Cultural Anthropology/Sociology/Cultural Studies/Mass Communication, from a recognized University.
- Accounts Assistant: B. Com (Minimum 55% marks) from a recognized University.
- MTS: Matriculate from a recognized Board (Central/State).
Not exceeding 35 years
How to Apply for the IGNCA Project Assistants & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 19 March 2018 at Assam State Museum, Ambari, Guwahati.