Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) invited application for the post of Sub-Inspector, Head Constable and Constable 2013. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed application format before 28 June 2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 28 June 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for far flung areas: 5 July 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication):10 Posts
Head Constable (Telecommunication): 369 Posts
Constable (Telecommunication): 65 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 444 Posts
- Sub-Inspector: Between 20 to 25 years
- Head Constable: Between 18 to 25 years
- Constable: Between 18 to 23 years
- Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication): Bsc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or IT or Computer Science or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Instrumentation/BCA/B.E. in Electronics and Communication or Instrumentation or Computer Science or Electrical or Information Technology/Associate Member of Institution of Electronics and Communication or Instrumentation or Computer Science or Electrical or Information Technology Engineers or equivalent.
- Head Constable (Telecommunication): 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 2 years Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics or Electrical or Computer or 10th Class pass from a recognized board with Science (PCM) and with three years Diploma in Electronics or Communication or Instrumentation or Computer Science or Information Technology or Electrical
- Constable (Telecommunication): Matriculation from a recognized Board or Diploma or Certificate Course from an Industrial Training Institute or any other recognized Institution.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs.50/- by “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only.
- CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
- Sub-Inspector: Rs. 9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
- Head Constable: Rs. 5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
- Constable: Rs. 5200 -20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Height Bar, Race, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Tests, Written Exam, Medical Exam, Merit List, Checking of documents and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the following address before 28 June 2013.
Post Box No 344,
GPO Lucknow (UP)
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.