Institute for Technology and Management (ITM) is one amongst the premier B-schools in the nation having 6 campuses in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Warangal. ITM announced admissions to AICTE approved, NAAC, NBA and AIU accredited Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme for the session 2013-15.
Name of Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Last date to submit application form: 31 March 2013
- Aspirants should possess Graduation degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from the University recognized by Association of Indian Universities
- Candidates appearing for the final Graduation’s examination are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be valid score card holders of the national level examinations- CAT/XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ State CET Tests.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their profiles including:
- Entrance Test Scores
- A Career Profile Assessment
- Past academic performance
- Work Experience (if any)
- Extra-curricular activities, interests and accomplishments
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in an interview for final selection.
The application fee is Rs 1000 and can be paid through cheque / Demand Draft in the name of “Institute for Technology and Management” payable at Mumbai.
Those who want to apply through offline mode will have to shell out Rs 200 (in addition to DD charge) to purchase the Application Kit.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through online or offline mode:
Online mode: Admission seekers must apply through applyonline.itm.edu and fill in the form as per the instructions mentioned online at the website of the institute.
Offline Mode: Candidates will have to buy the application kit from any ITM campus or all branches of IMS, PT, TIME and CL. Applicants will be required to fill the application form and attach DED/ Cheque of requisite amount towards application fee.
- Completed application form along with DD/ Cheque and other enclosures such as attested copies of score cards, educational credentials etc must reach the below mentioned address within the stipulated time span:
Admissions Office – PGDM
1001, Platinum Techno Park
10th Floor, Plot No. 17-18
Sector 30A, Vashi
Navi Mumbai 400 703
Aspirants should also Read