IPE was established in 1964 for the study of issues and policies relating to public enterprises. They have come up with a 15 months programme especially designed for executives. The details are given below.
The last date for submission of the filled application form is 26 February 2013.
- Corporate and self sponsored executives with minimum 2-5 years of experience in supervisory/managerial domain.
- Candidate should posses a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- The application form can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Institute of Public Enterprise, OU Campus, Hyderabad – 500 007 by payment in cash of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) in person or through post by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) drawn in favor of the "Institute of Public Enterprise" payable at Hyderabad.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the website.
- Candidates downloading application form from the website need to submit the filled-in application form to IPE along with a DD for Rs.800/- (Rupees Seven hundred and Fifty only) drawn in favor of "Institute of Public Enterprise" payable at Hyderabad
- Selection will be based different parameters with weightages provided to academic record, nature & quality of experience, statement of purpose and recommendation letter from two referees.
- IPE would conduct a test on the lines of GMAT for candidates who have not appeared for CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/CMAT. Test will be conducted at the Institute.
For further information click here
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA