Instrumentation Limited invited application for the recruitment to the post of Diploma Trainee, Multi-Skilled Trainee, Draughtsman Trainee, Machinist/ Turner/ Fitter and Plumber Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 05 September 2016.
Closing date of application: 05 September 2016
Instrumentation Limited Vacancy Details
- Diploma Trainee: 01 Post
- Multi-Skilled Trainee: 05 Posts
- Draughtsman Trainee: 01 Post
- Machinist/ Turner/ Fitter: 04 Posts
- Plumber Trainee: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Posts
- Diploma Trainee: Candidate should possess Diploma in Instrument Technology with 3 years relevant experience in a precision light engineering industry, preferably in a Control Valve manufacturing industry.
- Multi-Skilled Trainee: Graduate in any discipline with computer proficiency and qualification in Computer from any Govt./ Semi-Govt. Institution with two years relevant experience.
- Draughtsman Trainee: Draughtsman (Mech) with 3 year Diploma in relevant field with three years relevant experience.
- Machinist/ Turner/ Fitter: Matriculate with NAC in the trade of Turner/ Machinist/ Fitter with 5 years relevant experience in precision light engineering industry, preferably in a Control Valve manufacturing industry.
- Plumber Trainee: Matriculate with NAC in the trade of Plumber with 5 years relevant experience in precision light engineering industry, preferably in a Control Valve manufacturing industry.
Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of M/s. Instrumentation Limited payable at Palakkad.
How to Apply for Instrumentation Limited Palakkad Trainee Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to the Dy. Manager (P&A), Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West – 678 623, Palakkad, Kerala.