Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production), Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Fitter-cum-Rigger/Junior Technical Assistant), Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant). All the vacancies are based on its Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Division, Panipat, (Haryana). Interested candidates can apply through the online process on or before 29 November 2019.
- Last date for online application: 29 November 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 33 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Fitter-cum-Rigger): 02 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for Junior Engineering Assistant Posts:
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production): Three years of Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering OR Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree with PCM or Industrial Chemistry from any recognized University/Institute with one year experience in operation of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical Fitter-cum-Rigger): 03 years of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institute/University. Minimum 01 year of experience in maintenance/overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal/Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery/Petro-chemical/Heavy Chemical large industrial establishment /Fertiliser/Power
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 03 years Diploma in Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering from any recognized Institute/University. Candidates should have at least 01 year Experience in maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like CS, PLC with electronic field.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–29 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Jobs 2019:
Interested candidates need to apply through online process from the IOCL’s official website https://www.iocl.com after successfully applying /registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send their print out of on-line application form with duly signed by him/her along with all supporting documents to The Chief Employee Relations Manager, HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat -132140, Haryana latest by on or before 29 November 2019.