Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital, Shastri Park, Delhi (JPCH Delhi) has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Residents and Senior Residents. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview on 08 and 09 October 2018.
• Senior Resident – 08 October 2018 at 10:00 AM
• Junior Resident – 09 October 2018 at 10:00 AM
Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 8
Senior Resident – 4 Posts
• Medicine - 2 Posts
• Obs. & Gynae -1 Post
• Orthopedics - 1 Post
Junior Resident – 4 Posts
• MBBS – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jr Resident and Sr Resident Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• Senior Residents - MBBS Degree from a recognized University/Institution with P.G Degree/Diploma/DNB in respective specialty and candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and adhoc period.
• Junior Residents - MBBS from recognized university. Registration with Delhi Medical Council is compulsory and candidate must not have completed 1-year Junior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and adhoc period.
• Senior Resident – 40 Years
• Junior Resident – 30 Years
How to Apply for Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital Delhi Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview at the Administrative Block (5th Floor), Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital, Shastri Park, Delhi on scheduled date and time.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January