Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital, Shastri Park, Delhi (JPCH Delhi) has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Residents and Senior Residents. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview on 30 October 2018.
- Date – 30 October 2018
- Time –10:00 AM
Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details
- Senior ResidentMedicine – 2 Posts
- Junior Resident (MBBS) – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jr Resident and Sr Resident Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Residents - MBBS Degree from a recognized University/Institution with P.G Degree/Diploma/DNB in respective specialty and candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and adhoc period.
- Junior Residents - MBBS from recognized university. Registration with Delhi Medical Council is compulsoryand candidate must not have completed 1-year Junior Residency in any recognized institutionincluding regular and adhoc period.
- Senior Resident – 37 Years
- Junior Resident – 30 Years
How to Apply for Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital Delhi Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview at the Administrative Block (5th Floor), Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital, Shastri Park, Delhi on 30 October 2018 at 10:00 AM.