JMI UPSC Free Coaching programme: Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) has released the Application Form 2019 for admission into its UPSC Free Coaching programme. The free Coaching classes for the UPSC Aspirants will be provided by the Jamia Millia Islamia JMI’s dedicated section Residential Coaching Academy (RCA).
Candidates preparing for UPSC Exam has now the opportunity to take admission in Free Coaching Programme in Jamia Millia Islamia’s Residential Coaching Academy (RCA). As per the announcement, the Jamia Millia Islamia’s Residential Coaching Academy (RCA) is providing free of cost coaching for the UPSC Aspirants from the next batch. All candidates who are willing to take admission, can apply online from the official website @ jmicoe.in till 25 June.
Easy Steps to Apply for Free Coaching Programme:
- At first visit Jamia Millia Islamia’s official website jmicoe.in.
- You ‘will find admission tab on left hand side on the Home-page.
- click on URL existing there ‘UPSC Free Coaching or IAS Free Coaching Admission’
- You will be redirected on a new page
- Then enter the required details for creating and completing your applicant login
- Pay the application fee
- You will get confirmation mail.
- Take a printout of your application form
Fee for 2019 Jamia RCA Application Form is Rs. 650. Students can pay the Jamia 2019 RCA Application fees for UPSC 2019 via net banking.
As per the notification, the written test for Jamia Millia Islamia RCA UPSC free programme will be held on July 7 (Sunday) and the duration is 3 hours. It is to be noted that negative marking scheme is practised in the entrance exam. A total of 150 students will be selected for Jamia’s RCA UPSC Free Coaching programme.